How can I change BAS, and compile
First, you need to download dependencies:
- Qt x64 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2013 http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.6/5.6.0/qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2013_64-5.6.0.exe
- Qt x32 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2013 http://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.6/5.6.0/qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2013-5.6.0.exe
- Qt x32 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2015 https://download.qt.io/archive/qt/5.6/5.6.0/qt-opensource-windows-x86-msvc2015-5.6.0.exe
- Visual studio 2013(can be vs express edition) https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=44914
- Visual studio 2015(can be vs community edition) https://www.visualstudio.com/post-download-vs?sku=community&clcid=0x419
- Git https://git-scm.com/download/win. Need to select modify PATH variable during install.
- Install java https://www.java.com/en/download/
Second, download bas build environment: https://bablosoft.com/uploads/BASBuild.zip and unzip it to folder without spaces and non latin symbols.
Configure it, open Build.xml and set following variables:
qt64.bin.dir - path to bin folder, where Qt x64 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2013 was installed
vs64.bin.bat - path to vcvarsx86_amd64.bat file from Visual Studio 2013
qt32.bin.dir - path to bin folder, where Qt x32 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2013 was installed
vs32.bin.bat - path to vcvars32.bat file from Visual Studio 2013
qtworker.bin.dir - path to bin folder, where Qt x32 5.6.0 for Visual Studio 2015 was installed
vsworker.bin.bat - path to vcvars32.bat file from Visual Studio 2015
Run build file (BuildRemote.bat) This will download source from github and build it. Installer will be located in package folder after build.
If you want to change source code and rebuild, make changes inside build32 and build64 folder and rebuild with BuildRemote.bat command.