Browser Automation Studio Manual
Tutorial #1. Poster.
This tutorial describes how to create standalone multithreaded network script, which post to twitter. In this tutorial you will learn:
- How click on buttons and input text with BAS.
- How to edit script.
- How to set thread number.
- How to compile script to run separately from BAS.
- How to let users select input values/files.
This is kind of “Getting Started” tutorial, so if you want to start learn BrowserAutomationStudio you should check it out.
Tutorial #2. Parser.
This tutorial describes how to create standalone network script, which parses google output. In this tutorial you will learn:
- Use variables, loops and functions.
- Advanced script editing.
- Parse page data.
Tutorial #3. Account manager.
This tutorial describes how to store your accounts in database. In this tutorial you will learn:
- Create database.
- Update data.
- Connect one database to another.
Tutorial #4. Creating parser with several stages.
This tutorial describes how to create a parser with a variable number of threads.